Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Project Year: 2015
HAENG — is a Danish brand that was started in 2015 with two collections of a artificial light, which consists of various modules. Geometric modules are created from wood, cork, tempered glass, and hand sculpture from merino wool, which are combined in the eight pre-designed forms. If you happen to be in Copenhagen, you can visit a brand new concept store and create your own suspension.
D: 12 cm L: 54 cm including light bulb
How it all began:
Behind HAENG stands Jakob and Rune. Jakob thought lamps and pendants came with too few options.
He therefore set out to make a pendant for people who want to be creative and have more options. Rune saw that Jakob was on to something and joined the party. Soon HAENG was a reality. Now you can get your own personal HAENG pendant. You can even customize one yourself.
HAENG products are available online and in various stores. However, if you want to make your own pendant, swing along our concept store and showroom in Vesterbro – a part of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Aluminum shelves in industrial style by Simon Legald from Copenhagen
- Lamp collection for Artemide that recalls the shapes of birds poised on wires and branches
- Scandinavian office design Kinfolk by Norm Architects
- Minimalistic pastel kitchen design by Norm Architects
- Sound-absorbing modern storage cabinet by Norm Architects for Zilenzio
- SO5 Pendant lamp by FILD